In order to create a successful brand, one must understand the human emotions that it is trying to capture. The best way to do this is by studying what makes people feel happy, sad, and excited.
In this article, we will walk you through the 8 steps to successful brand name creation.
1. Define your brand name’s personality and purpose
2. Find your target audience
3. Find the words that represent your brand
4. Conduct a competitive analysis
5. Research branding trends and make a list of relevant terms to use in your brand name
6. Brainstorm names for consideration
7. Conduct a trademark search and make sure you are not infringing on any trademarks or brands with similar names
8. Develop a logo design