Domain names are not a commodity. They are the cornerstone of your website and brand. You should be careful when picking a domain name to avoid these 5 mistakes that we often make when picking up a new domain name.
1. We don’t consider the .com option first.
2. We use the same domain name for different products or services.
3. We pick a domain name that is too complicated to remember and spell correctly.
4. We pick a domain name that might be taken by someone else in the future and use it now, only to find out later on that we cannot use it because of trademark infringement issues or other reasons.
5. Not considering the length of the domain name