The name of your startup is the first impression that people will have of it. It has to be catchy, memorable and easy to pronounce.
1. Make a list of words that you think are relevant to your business and then start combining them together.
2. Choose a name that is not too long or difficult to pronounce because you want people to remember it easily.
3. Try not to use abbreviations or numbers in your company name because they can be confusing and make it hard for people to remember the company name later on.
4. Avoid using names that are too generic like “the best”, “elite”, “expert” etc., as these names are overused by many companies who offer similar services as you do and it can be difficult for customers to differentiate between the two companies if they have similar sounding names.
5. Think about what kind of impression you want your company’s name to leave on your customers. This includes considering how your name sounds and what message you’re trying to convey.