There are many different factors to consider when choosing a company name. The most common ones are the domain name availability, the company’s goals and objectives, and the company’s industry.
Here are five tips that can help you choose a company name:
1) Choose a name that is not used by other companies in your industry.
2) Ensure that your domain is available before you register it.
3) Make sure your desired domain is available as an internet address extension (.com, .co etc.).
4) Keep it simple and short if possible (avoid using acronyms).
5) Use words that evoke an emotion or feeling to attract customers.