It is important to have a clear understanding of the company’s purpose and values, so that they can be communicated to the employees and customers.
Brand purpose can be defined as “the reason a company exists in the world.” It is what drives them. It is what inspires their employees, and it’s why people buy from them.
1) Nike: “To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world.”
2) Apple: “To enrich people’s lives through technology.”
3) Airbnb: “To make people feel at home anywhere.”
4) Google: “To organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.”
5) Starbucks: “To inspire and nurture the human spirit—one person, one cup, one neighborhood at a time”