Life is full of challenges and setbacks that can make us feel discouraged and stuck. Whether you’re facing a difficult personal situation, a setback at work, or just feeling overwhelmed by the demands of daily life, it can be hard to keep moving forward. However, sometimes a few simple words of wisdom can be enough to give us the encouragement we need to keep going.
Here are 20 quotes to encourage you to keep moving forward:
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got this.” – Chantal Sutherland
- “Success is not overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “The road to success is always under construction.” – Lily Tomlin
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
These quotes remind us that setbacks and challenges are a natural part of the journey towards success, and that it’s important to keep pushing forward, no matter how difficult it may seem. They inspire us to stay focused on our goals, believe in ourselves, and never give up on our dreams. So, when the going gets tough, take a deep breath, read one of these quotes, and keep moving forward!